OMSA on RHEL6 snmp memory leak

Howell, Andrew Andrew.Howell at woodside.com.au
Mon Apr 30 21:08:51 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've noticed a memory leak in the dsm_sa_snmpd in both OMSA 6.5 and 7.0 for RHEL6 on multiple R710s. When you start an inventory on the host from OME the dsm_sa_snmpd process just continues to grow in size. We have boxes where it's using 40 GB of RAM now.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this.
Andrew

Andrew Howell
Unix System Administrator
IT Infrastructure
Woodside Energy Ltd.
Woodside Plaza
240 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Australia
T: +61 8 9348 3863
F: +61 8 9348 6644
E: andrew.howell at woodside.com.au<mailto:ian.chapman at woodside.com.au>

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.