New to the list :)

Joseph Scoresby jscoresby at opsource.net
Tue Apr 17 10:15:24 CDT 2012

Around where I live (near DC), there's more than one place that buys
off-lease servers and sells them.  I picked up a 2850 for my lab for fairly
cheap.  Just keep an eye on Craigslist.
*
Joseph Scoresby** **| **Data Center Technician*
M +1-571-435-3040 | E jscoresby at opsource.net
Op*Source, Inc. **|* www.opsource.net | Twitter
@opsource.net<http://www.twitter.com/opsource>