New to the list :)

Paul Archer parcher at masergy.com
Tue Apr 17 09:29:48 CDT 2012

I would also suggest:

1) if you run all of your test environments in VMs, then as long as the
host doesn't go down, you'll have remote access.

2) relatively cheap IP enabled KVMs can be found on eBay that will give
you remote access to your host pretty much independent of the hardware.

pma

Paul Archer <paul.archer at masergy.com>
Senior Unix System Administrator
214-442-8827 o / 972-646-0137 m