New to the list :)

Victor Mosehla meshvic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:22:37 CDT 2012

'breaking any netiquette by replying to the main list'

I think that's the whole point... not everyone who read these treads
respond but we all get to benefit from the discussions - if I were you I'd
go for virtualization. I can get away with around 6 KVM instances
(minimum-install, no Gnome/KDE) at the same time on my 2GB laptop without
any issues - and this is where I sort out many issues before working on the
production servers. I need an upgrade soon though because when I fire up a
Win 0x VM everything just slow down.