New to the list :)

Itstooloud info at itstooloud.com
Tue Apr 17 08:08:25 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks to everyones responses, this is a great list and I
appreciate you sharing your advise, I hope you don¹t mind, I will continue
to read these emails throughout the day, and I will reply properly to
everyone later, I just wanted to let you all know Im really appreciating
your advice, and divulging carefully each piece of information you are
kindly sending me.

Many Thanks

Tobes

P.s not too sure about mail list rules yet, so please excuse me if Im
breaking any netiquette by replying to the main list.