New to the list :)

Danielle Nichol dani at traditionals.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 06:33:04 CDT 2012

Don't scare me like that!, I recently installed a T110 II and just
bunged in the centos 6.2 dvd, it installed ok and is running a raid5
disk set, it was an emergency replacement as their current server was
failing fast, I didn't have time to read the manual so its just a bare
installation, and its running fine so far.

Dani