Need for official dell mirror in Europe?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Apr 11 02:12:44 CDT 2012

I don't think there is any chance to poison the repos as deb packages
are also GPG signed. Key import is described in installation/upgrade
page: http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/deb/latest/

So I think having European un-official mirror(s) would be both safe and
helpful for those who requested/offered it.