H700: omconfig and Operation disabled

Tim Krieger tim.krieger at neverblue.com
Tue Apr 10 16:01:30 CDT 2012

Hey Daryl,

Probably not much help, but for what it is worth, I have OSMA 6.5.0 running on several CentOS 6.2 64 bit boxes all working with no issues.  I have not attempted disk offline/online but have successfully configured BIOS options for IPMI interfaces etc.

Unfortunately we have SAS6 controllers and no systems in the test lab at the moment.