linux freez on 3 Poweredge R310

Francesco Andreozzi francesco.andreozzi at proxime.it
Sat Apr 7 10:03:01 CDT 2012

i know how rrd works!
i know i can convert with dump and restore... but our it is a complex
scenario and it is not easy to convert to 64bit rrd because lot of rrd
are process on one machine than share to other... everything is 32 bit.
On each machine i have something like 1TB of rrd ;)

We need the machine working :D

Someone use a 32 bit kernel on poweredge R310?  i really need to solve
the problem asap!

today another freez happen!!

thank you Francesco