Need for official dell mirror in Europe?

Bryan Seitz Bryan_Seitz at symantec.com
Wed Apr 4 15:21:00 CDT 2012

All,

    I mirror the Dell linux stuff with Rsync and ftp.dell.com (Yes the
whole thing) via lftp, still need to cron lftp though. (Server is in
Northern Virginia, USA)

http://mirror.symnds.com/software/ftp.dell.com/      1.4TB
http://mirror.symnds.com/software/linux.dell.com/    70GB

You can also use ftp, or if enough people would like I can make the paths
available via rsync as well.

Anyone is welcome to use it.