Dell PE R515 Ethernet bonding in CentOS 6 problem

Howard Powell hbp4c at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:33:34 CDT 2011

Adam - you are awesome.  Removing the quotes seems to solve my problem.

I had convinced myself it was a dell/hardware problem, which is why I posted it here.  I'll create a new trouble ticket in the CentOS bug system and see if they'll correct it or pass it up to the RHEL folks.

Thanks!
Howard

Howard Powell
hbp4c at virginia.edu