c6145 pcie max payload

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Tue Jul 19 02:31:17 CDT 2011

hi shyam,

thanks for this.

so i should not expect an updated bios that enables this, but rather a
kernel patch (and in a few months hopefully an updated RHEL kernel with
this patch included).

i'll try to keep an eye on the thread, and once the patch is out, i
might try patching the rhel kernel myself ;)

many thanks,

stijn

--
http://hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com/