omreport with multiple PERCs

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 08:24:29 CDT 2011

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011, Mike Brodbelt wrote:

> On 13/07/11 12:02, Ben wrote:
>> OK, here's an easier one for you (-:
>>
>> Can someone with more than one PERC in a server please send me the output of
>>
>>    omreport storage controller
>
> # omreport storage controller
> List of Controllers in the system
> [...]

Excellent.  Exactly what I needed.  Thank you!

Replying to me individually (no need to fill up people's inboxes), could
you also do

  omreport storage controller -fmt ssv

and if you happen to have more than one virtual disk on a controller could
you please send me the output of

  omreport storage vdisk controller=0	and
  omreport storage vdisk controller=1

please?  This is all good stuff for my status/test script.  You'll get a
mention in the changelog (-:

With grateful thanks,

Ben
         Life Is Short.          It's All Good.