omreport with multiple PERCs

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 06:02:46 CDT 2011

OK, here's an easier one for you (-:

Can someone with more than one PERC in a server please send me the output of

  omreport storage controller

please?  Any version of OMSA would be fine, but above 5.0 would be nice.  I
know that if you have more than one you can use

  omreport storage controller controller=<number>

but I'm interested in what the output is for the first command when you have
multiple controllers.

Thank you,

Ben
         Life Is Short.          It's All Good.