R900 crashing under NFS

Lisa Giaime lgiaime at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Mar 29 09:01:39 CDT 2010

Dear David-

We had a similar problem with a cluster of R610's.  That cluster is
running RHEL 5.3 and has broadcom 5709 NICs.  It turned out to be a
redhat issue specific to the broadcom 5709.  Your problem sounds
similar enough that you might want to check the bug list for centos.
Here is the link to the redhat knowledge base article:  http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-26837

HTH-

Lisa