ENCLOSUREWARN

Fri Mar 26 10:28:24 CDT 2010

ENCLOSUREWARN could be temperature warnings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Lunt [mailto:nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 10:24 AM
To: Boyd, Patrick; Dell at epperson.homelinux.net; linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: RE: ENCLOSUREWARN

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/svradmin/6.2/en/MSG/HTML
> /
> > msgch40.htm#wp1194853
> > Thanks,
> > Mohan

Hi Patrick

turns out the clients air con has failed causing temp fails on the
server and the attached PV220.
How come I didn't get any temp fail alerts ?

Thanks
Nick .

signature database 4977 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com