ENCLOSUREWARN

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Fri Mar 26 10:03:00 CDT 2010

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/svradmin/6.2/en/MSG/HTML
> /
> > msgch40.htm#wp1194853
> > Thanks,
> > Mohan

Thanks for the link Mohan, turns out the air con has gone in the clients
data centre.

J.Epperson - I've not had chance to look at the doc yet, too busy trying
to stop the servers from melting ;)

signature database 4977 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com