"/" full

Kevin Coleman kevin.coleman at laser2mail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:50:29 CDT 2010

yep.. I just threw that out there just in case..   I have seen a lot
of people still do that..

Kevin

proprietary information, and may be used only by
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-
mail is not the intended recipient or his or her
authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.