Alternatives to Dell storage?

Davide Ferrari davide.ferrari at atrapalo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:44:35 CDT 2010

On Wednesday 24 March 2010 16:39:08 James Bensley wrote:
> One thing I particularly like about this list is that there are Dell
> employee's on the list such as the server tech support guys who have
> worked in the industry and thusly know their stuff. Funny that none
> have chimed in on this thread? ;)

Well, sriously, what do you expect them to do?
To be honest questions like this are totally off-topic cause there no
relationship at all with PowerEdges. They don't say nothing and IMO this is
something really good, it shows that we are dealing with technical staff and
not sales people.

--
Davide Ferrari
Atrapalo.com System Administrator