omreport storage: are all possible output values documented?

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 17:29:27 CDT 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, Giulio wrote:

> OMSA 6.2
>
> I'm interested in finding docs which will explain in detail all the
> possible output values of the "omreport storage controller" and related
> commands.

The best place I've found to look is the SNMP MIB file.  On my servers this
is located at /opt/dell/srvadmin/sm/mibs/dcstorag.mib.  Using information in
this file I was able to create the Big Brother/Hobbit test script
bb-omsa-raid.sh which you can find on http://www.deadcat.net/.

Ben
         Life Is Short.          It's All Good.