openmanage 6.2 / missing controller issue fixed ?

Ryan Miller rmiller at smartertravelmedia.com
Fri Mar 19 12:20:03 CDT 2010

Did you actually install srvadmin-all ?  I know it seems like it should work with just the storage packages, but I think some of the underlying services are set up by other packages.  6.2 is now working for me with clean install on CentOS 5 with PERC6i and SAS5i controllers.  Haven't tried it on an H700 yet.

Ryan