DRAC 5 console with Firefox 3.0.5 on Red Hat

John Lister john.lister at kickstone.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:45:44 CDT 2010

>> I have a DRAC5 but can't use the console redirection because
>> I've never been able to get the browser stuff to work.
>
>Yeah, I just resort to Internet Exploder. I've got IE8 working with a
>DRAC4 - it just takes a lot of fiddling with the (in)security settings
>in Windows' Internet Options.

Don't suppose you'd like to share what you've done to IE8 as I've not managed this, Only way I've got at the minute is to use IE6 from multipleIEs although IE8 seems to have broken this install slightly. I've tried many changes, but the plugin never seems to get installed, I go through all the popups, etc and restart IE, but get back to the same position.

Thanks

John