DRAC 5 console with Firefox 3.0.5 on Red Hat

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Mar 11 08:22:07 CST 2010

Hi

# java --version
java version "1.4.2"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO
PURPOSE.

# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)

I take it I need to install a 'real' jre ?

Thanks
Nick.

signature database 4935 (20100311) __________

http://www.eset.com