Alternatives to Dell storage?

Support @ Technologist support at technologist.si
Tue Mar 9 17:56:21 CST 2010

Hi,
I did not check completly what you are looking for, so forgive me my
ignorance..
but I would like to suggest hps-industial.nl they build industrial and
special project machines. My peronal experience with them is excellent..

Regards,

Arno

Op dinsdag 09-03-2010 om 23:03 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Jefferson
Ogata: