PERC 6/i and OMSA RPM repository?

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Tue Mar 9 14:38:07 CST 2010

OMSA 6.2 is known for having these problems.. I still don't understand
why Dell won't comment on it.  Search the list archives for possible
"solutions," or roll back to OMSA 6.1, which is what we have done across
the board.

"Sometimes upgrades don't work as well" just is not an acceptable
excuse.

Josh