openmanage & debian5

Libor Klepáč libor.klepac at bcom.cz
Sat Mar 6 14:55:29 CST 2010

Hi,
we use omsa from
deb ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/sara-omsa dell6  sara
or
deb ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/sara-omsa dell  sara
(omsa 5.xx vs 6.xx)
without problems (well - it doesn't run now, because we have also tap and tun
interfaces there and java just crashes because of it).
We use postfix too.

dellomsa depends only on procmail, which in turn depends on exim4 or mail-
transport-agent (which is virtual package also provided by postfix) - so you
should be fine

With regards
Libor