openmanage & debian5

Support @ Technologist support at technologist.si
Sat Mar 6 06:36:10 CST 2010

Hello Todd, thanks a lot.

but when this system is a dedicated mailfilter and gateway.
when I try to install omsa it wants to install exim and many other mail
components.
how can I work around this, because mail is already functioning (postfix
wich comes with puremessage of sophos)
this was the project I mentioned of inventing the wheel again.. :-(
and I really don't want to break this config by putting exim on the
system.

Anyone have maybe a clue how to work around this, or should I just
install without the dependencies like exim?

regards,

Arno

Op vrijdag 05-03-2010 om 18:49 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Todd
LaPittus:

--
Arno van der Veen
+386 31 629 556