replacement drives in PE servers

Support @ Technologist support at technologist.si
Wed Mar 3 16:56:32 CST 2010

Hi Matt,
If you have hotplugs, then I would at least get a cradle for it. you can
order them by dell.

Then personaly I would use not bad quality drives for server.. there is
quite a difference in drives. even just sata drives.. so check what you
have first.. then get a drive with about same cache and
seektime/accesstime..

So, my suggestion is first look good what you have.. then take action..

Regards,

Arno

Op woensdag 03-03-2010 om 16:05 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Matt
Garman: