Blew away my partition table

Support @ Technologist.si support at technologist.si
Tue Jun 29 16:13:29 CDT 2010

Hi there,
I would also go for testdisk if you want to keep it simple...
it's included in most repositories of most linux distri.

I normally use it to recover "broken" fat32 and ntfs disks, but 1 time
also ext3.. works like a charm..

Sleep well and Good luck anyway,

arno

Op dinsdag 29-06-2010 om 14:27 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Stephen
Dowdy: