How do I clear blinking front panel SBE warning on a PowerEdge server w/out rebooting?

Bryce Nesbitt bnesbitt at bepress.com
Fri Jun 25 19:22:26 CDT 2010

Dear List,

How do I clear a blinking front panel warning on a PowerEdge 1950
server w/out rebooting the server?
I have an ECC (error correcting code) SBE (single bit error)  that I
plan to ignore ("2111 SBE Log Disabled DIMM 7").
I know how to delete the log line via the drac card cli, but that kind
of misses the point.

I'd like to leave the message in the logs, but clear the front panel.
Is this possible?

--
Bryce Nesbitt
The Berkeley Electronic Press