OMSA on Precision

J. Epperson Dell at epperson.homelinux.net
Fri Jun 25 11:44:42 CDT 2010

Dell guys:  will the PERC/CERC apps work with his controller?

If so, megamon and the raidmon scripts may do what Grant needs, but
they're a bit kludgy to set up.  I have a working setup on an old
Precision box with a PERC 3 pulling duty as my home server, so post if
you're trying that route and have questions.