OMSA on Precision

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Fri Jun 25 10:22:32 CDT 2010

Thanks Bryan.  With that said, is there any way possible to report on
the CERC SATA RAID status without rebooting?

This system has a history of failed hard drives, but I think I fixed the
root cause (power supply).  I'd like to report RAID status at a frequent
interval to make sure it's not failing.