Monitoring

David Brůha d.bruha at 1art.cz
Fri Jun 18 16:57:45 CDT 2010

We are using Nagios to monitor our servers as well (most of them are Dell's PE
1950 or PE R610). Nagios NRPE can communicate with OMSA and we are monitoring
all of the critical parts this way. Nagios is sending us critical errors via
GSM modems and provides us with the alert status summary page for the hotline
technicians.

--
Best Regards,

David Brůha