H700 and redhat(centos) kernel

Voll, Toivo toivo at usf.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:18:29 CDT 2010

We're running it with CentOS 5.5 and everything worked without tweaking. We haven't run any performance tests or such yet, but it's certainly recognized and gives you access to disks without any manual intervention, and since the OS completed a network install in under seven minutes from boot to boot, I'd say performance is adequate too :-)

-Toivo Voll