dell 2850 initrd problem.

Ron Croonenberg ronc at depauw.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:33:53 CDT 2010

Hello all,

thanks for all your help!!

However, I think that disk really is a mess.  I decided (because I have
most of the data) to just rebuild that machine and install everything
from new.

I think that might be a better idea, because even if I get it to
work/limp  I might run into trouble again and ultimately it needs to be
rebuild anyway.

But I really appreciate all the help I had, especially the really quick

thanks!!

Ron