dell 2850 initrd problem.

Tim Small tim at seoss.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 12:07:19 CDT 2010

Ron Croonenberg wrote:
> So if I issue:
> "e2fsck -f -b 32768 /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol01"

Hi,

If you're running filesystem checks - I'd strongly suggest running them
on a backup image, or (more easy to achieve and quicker) running them
against a copy-on-write snapshot (see my post of about a month ago about
RAID recovery).

You might want to try the ext3-users mailing list or similar if you need
more help putting the filesystem back together.

Tim.

--
South East Open Source Solutions Limited
Registered in England and Wales with company number 06134732.