Magic SysRq Key Sequences over Remote DRAC5 Connection

Bryce Nesbitt bnesbitt at bepress.com
Fri Jun 4 19:27:53 CDT 2010

I got no on topic responses, but I did find this Dell firmware release
for the DRAC5:

Release Date:	12/31/2009
Version:	1.51, A00
Download Type:	Firmware
Fixes and Enhancements:
*SysRq magic key doesnt work on dell systems remotely

Never mind the missing apostrophe... I've downloaded this release,
installed it, and don't yet have remote Magic SysRq.
I'm not quite sure what key sequence to type.  In OpenSSH if I type ~B
to send a break, I can't be pressing the ALT key at the same time.
What exactly is Dell thinking will be at the remote end?

See: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&deviceid=8735&libid=36&releaseid=R253040&vercnt=7&SystemID=PWE_6950