dell 2850 initrd problem.

Ron Croonenberg ronc at depauw.edu
Fri Jun 4 10:25:39 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

that is corrects,  /dev/sda1 is /boot  and /dev/sda2 is /.

I know that both are ext3, actually in my /etc/fstab it shows that both
are mounted as ext3.

However with the rescue disk it,  it tells me that /boot is fine but
that /dev/sda2 is ext2 with issues.

I was wondering,  is using  the rescue disk from FC4 or FC6 a good idea
to run fsck with and try to fix sda2?

thanks (also for the link!!)

Ron