libsmbios.x86_64 0:2.2.21-3.1.el5 set to be updated - failure

Rainer Traut tr.ml at gmx.de
Wed Jun 2 02:33:07 CDT 2010

I'm a little bit stunned right now.

All our servers have the repo config as stated here:
http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Repository (1)
(only the green supported ones)

This configuration is broken for at least 5 days and you have just
confirmed what I have written 5 days ago:
"It seems the dell-community repo is missing the new i386 version of
libsmbios" - for whatever reason.

Now that your customers have confirmed that the community repo is broken
when used with the omsa repo please change the contents of (1) and
document it there.

Rainer