OSMA does not work on PowerEdge 1435SC

Nick Solin solin.nick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:24:41 CDT 2010

Ah, I did not understand your first reply, is there anyway to get ant sort
of hardware readings from my 1435SC? I mean it seems very poor of Dell to
sell a product under the premise that it can be used in a way it cannot.

// Signature
using System; using Twitter; using Blog;
string name = "Nicholas Solin";
string alias = "PatPeter";
string[,] languages = new string[4,6];
languages[0] = {"TI-89 Titanium","HTML/CSS","EventScripts Shell"}; // Fluent
(in order from earliest learned to latest)
languages[1] = {"Java","PHP","Shell","C#","C++","JavaScript"}; // Advanced
(in order from most advanced to least)
languages[2] = {"SourcePawn","MySQL/MSSQL","Batch"}; // Intermediate (in
order from most known to least)
languages[3] = {"Python","Visual Basic"}; // Learning
Twitter tNickSolin = new Twitter("http://twitter.com/NickSolin");
Blog bNickSolin = new Blog("http://nicksolin..com/");