OMSA 6.3 yum repository

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Thu Jul 29 13:59:17 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:44:35AM -0500, Stephens, Bill {PBSG} wrote:
> OMSA 6.3 has been out for couple of weeks now.  Does anyone know when the yum repository will be updated or is there a script to build a local repository?

Just asked about this and the official answer is: There is a bug in one of the firmware packages in the repository, and they will be posting the repository once they get fixed versions of that firmware package.

Yes, I have asked them if they can post the repo with just OM + non-buggy firmware. Waiting on an answer.
--
Michael