Dell PV660F Virtual Disk inaccessible

Dilli Raj dilli_raj at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:23:47 CDT 2010

Dear all,

We are using Dell PV660F from few years. We had configured 2 RAID-5 Virtual disks. I deleted RAID configuration. I created 4 virtual disks: 2 RAID 0+1 and 2 RAID-1 and initialized virtual disks. Now I am unable to access the virtual disks I have created.
We are using Dell Open Manage 3.6.
I have reverted back to my old configuration too but I am unable to access virtual disks.
I have found post that "Mark Tinberg" has made on 4th August 2010. The Software mentioned and url mentioned on the post is not available now.

http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2004-August/016252.html

Mark, I will be very thankful if you could help me.

Best Regards,
Dilli R. Maharjan