DIMM to Server cross reference

james.adams at stfc.ac.uk james.adams at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 03:36:18 CDT 2010

How about the Kingston memory configurator? It allows searching by type,
which then lets you see a list of motherboards and systems that use that
type.

http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator_new/type.asp

A quick search for the RAM you mentioned (I think) yielded this result:

http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator_new/models.asp?System=&Dist
ributor=0&OriginalSysPN=&Manufacturer=&KTCPartNo=KVR667D2S8P5%2F1G