DIMM to Server cross reference

Chris Trainor ctrainor at quickhit.com
Tue Jul 27 16:36:50 CDT 2010

I don't know of any database like that, but it would sure be useful! :)

Off the top of my head those DIMM's should work in 1950's, 2950's and R900's.   They may also work in 2850's, but I have not had a chance to try it yet.  (2850's are DDR2, but slower, not sure if the 5300's will run at that speed, but should)

--Chris