Perc 4e/Di driver update - but now it hangs on reboot

david o'donnell pm_bizz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 13:31:48 CDT 2010

I just updated the driver for the Raid controller as OSM was telling me the
driver was out of date. I am running Oracle Enterprise Linux on a Dell Poweredge
2850 and everything seemed fine up to this point.

I cannot access the raid controller using <CTRL>M or any other function

I am guessing to make myself a bootable Linux disk with the RAID_Driver.bin on
it and trying again that way.

Any tips or clues of how to get myself out of this?