How to setup raid on 20x servers automatically?

Chris Skretowski chris.skretowski at molevalleyfarmers.com
Fri Jul 16 10:08:41 CDT 2010

Agreed, would be done by now.
But if I can script that, other people will have to do some as well :)
We are migrating old to new servers.

I'm done for today, back to drawing board on Monday!
Hopefully I can figure out how to boot DTK from PXE, run my scripts to
setup raid and possibly DRAC and reboot server so RH can boot from PXE
and install from provided KS. Easy.

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards