How to setup raid on 20x servers automatically?

Chris Skretowski chris.skretowski at molevalleyfarmers.com
Fri Jul 16 09:41:58 CDT 2010

They are now Dell T300 witch DRAC6, PERC6/I.
All of them will have RHEL 4.8

Thanks for your input guys! Going through DTK docs now...
If it wouldn't be for people who don't understand what RAID is, I think
it would be quicker to set them manually...

Anyway, it will be good reference for the future.

--
Kind Regards
Chris Skretowski MCSE: S+M, MCTS