How to setup raid on 20x servers automatically?

Chris Skretowski chris.skretowski at molevalleyfarmers.com
Fri Jul 16 04:52:44 CDT 2010

Hi,

Is there any chance I could setup automatically 20x perc/6i to have
raid1 instead of raid5? Something like bootable CD or even better -
bootable via PXE. It needs to be unattended or minimal intervention.

I'm thinking about using some live linux distro with OMSA(I know that
there is Centos) and script it to do what I want but I'm guessing that
someone has done it already.

Thanks in advance!

--
Kind Regards
Chris Skretowski MCSE: S+M, MCTS

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. This information is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, we would be grateful if you would inform us as soon as possible by telephoning +44 (0) 1769 573431, or by email to admin at molevalleyfarmers.com and then delete this email. Views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the writer, and are not necessarily the views of Mole Valley Farmers Limited or its subsidiary companies. Unless specifically stated, this email does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.