running PV MD1000 in split mode question...

Tom Rockwell rockwell at pa.msu.edu
Thu Jul 8 22:37:05 CDT 2010

MD1000s with SATA drives use the interposer card.  I don't think split
mode is an issue here.  Though I've never really seen a good explanation
or understood if SAS multipathing is used inside an MD1000.

If want to know can it be made to work somehow without the interposer, I
don't know.

Cheers,
Tom