GParted Support for Dell PERC Cards?

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:52:48 CDT 2010

Knowers-of-all;

I am wanting to alter the partition sizes of a Windows Server 2003 box
we have and I was planning to boot up with a GParted Live CD but will
it be able to see my NTFS partitions to resize them?

The box in question is a PE1950 with a Perc 5/i with two SATAII drives
in a hardware RAID1, on that sits two Logical Volumes, ignore volume
1; on volume 0 there are two partitions C: and P: and I want to shrink
P: and then grow C: but does anyone know if Gparted can see NTFS
partitions, on a LV, on the hardware RAID on a Perc 5/i? Seems a bit
far fetched to me?

--
Regards,
James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?